It is currently 26 Nov 2020 09:33

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 629 Next
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2014 09:19 
Crunchy Nut

It is morally wrong to use scripts. Scripts cannot be justified by the massive use of them or that they are client side modifications that differs from hacking.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2014 20:54 
Pea Nut

Morally wrong?.. wth, scripts aren't racist or anything

Feel free to drop this into your autoexec.cfg, this is a crouch jump script. :roll:

alias +crouchjump "+jump; +crouch"
alias -crouchjump "-jump; -crouch"
bind space +crouchjump

I use this script as I don't like to dance around my keyboard. Everyone is capable of pressing space and crouch at the same time so it's not cheating.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2014 20:03 
(>Nutter<)

I'm so good I always get accused of hacking.

Untill you can no longer hold a glass without spilling. This is the quaffing hysteresis point where the beer intake is reduced to match the alcohol handling capacity of the imbibing entity.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2014 20:07 
Pea Nut

Quote:
True dat.
Spoiler: show
Except when I reflect your rockets :lol:

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2014 22:53 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
You are so good you always get accused of being a dick :lol:

Im using the Boom hack = "sorry afk for 10mins" ;)

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2014 18:15 
(>Nutter<)

Whole night, aiming for a head, trying to headshot.....

Not playing another class, not sapping buildings, getting behind enemy lines....

Marten, arent you bored after playing the whole night the same class?

Same as those fucking idiot snipers, its like autism...

They can focus on 1 thing whole day long....

Thanks for being as boring as a sniper whore!

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2014 23:58 
Crunchy Nut

I only play three classes: spah, snajpah and medic. I used to play other classes but i find all other to be boring. The most boring class of them all is the demoman. What was that duel thingy tonight? I couldn't accept unless i was a demoman. What was that about? I am usually listening to music so i can't hear what you guys say.

I do destroy buildings as a spy, i just don't kamikaze-sap. I rather stand in front of/behind three/two and destroy stuff with my gun. It takes slightly longer but always work.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 10:48 
(>Nutter<)

Marten: You listen to music while playing and cant hear what we say? :

For a player that states he "practices a lot" (i.e takes his game seriously) I cant imagine listening to loud music will help your gameplay? hearing what is going on in game is not essential but important for playing the game at a high standard. So I find that comment difficult to believe Mary-ten, unless you listen to music while cheating/hacking/scripting.

We had a legendary spah named Torn, of course he was a real PIA playing against him, but as far as Im aware no-one ever accused him (not seriously) of hacking or scripting. He disssapeared from playing a few years back, we considered having a gravestone erected in the garage for him lol.

Our players are mature experienced players (apart from Boom), we are aware of your "enhancements" why dont you try playing with us without them? You will probably enjoy it more and you may (eventually) gain more respect?

Just my opinion :D

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:40 
Crunchy Nut

I just like playing with music. It makes me more focused. I turn it off occasionally tho if i keep getting backstabbed by other spies.

I really don't understand what kind of "enhancements" i could be using?

I used to have stabbys "viewmodel" script (gun disappears when shooting) but that was just annoying as hell so i changed back faster than a thaiwhore can get her pants off.

Never even tried the zoom script. I don't really see the point of it after watching how it works. It just switches the fov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUrmhPQ5UZs

And hacking, how could i pull that off? People are spectating me all the time and admins on both multiplay and fragmasters have cleared me :roll:

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:40 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
I only play three classes: spah, snajpah and medic. I used to play other classes but i find all other to be boring. The most boring class of them all is the demoman. What was that duel thingy tonight? I couldn't accept unless i was a demoman. What was that about? I am usually listening to music so i can't hear what you guys say.

I do destroy buildings as a spy, i just don't kamikaze-sap. I rather stand in front of/behind three/two and destroy stuff with my gun. It takes slightly longer but always work.
Umm.. so music so loud u can't hear other spies uncloaking either..? hmm, when I go spy u hear me uncloak instantly and attack.. every time.. same as when u play sniper on Fragmasters ;) I've watched you many times in spec (usually cos you've hit a crazy headshot from a distance you'd need a scope to even see me). You disguise and equip dead ringer and sit BEHIND the snipers with amby picking headshots. You rarely if ever sap anything cos you dont venture forward and just sit in the garage hovering over the health pack or running back to spawn resupply :lol: Of course you're entitled to play how you like but in terms of team-play you only play for yourself and not help the team by moving behind enemy lines and taking out sentry and teles. Your choice of how you play makes it harder for the team because you play like a noob that hasn't worked out what the sapper does. I've watched you enough times to know this so less of the bullshit please dude... btw.. I can't recall the last time you played medic.

What you're basically saying is you're bored with any other class that isn't capable of a headshot? Why do u play TF2 then?

Personally I'd never pick you for a match cos you only play for yourself. At least the snipers do what they supposed to do. Seems you're only interested in points, dominations and KPD and not helping the TEAM. Yup, your choice, your game and your choice of how you want to play it. Scripts or not you're no team player but just handicap the team you play for. You're a nice enough guy and all but you're tactics suck.. sorry :roll:

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:51 
Crunchy Nut

Well, sponge, one of the reasons why i play spy is to troll people. I see it works pretty good on you lol.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 12:59 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Well, sponge, one of the reasons why i play spy is to troll people. I see it works pretty good on you lol.

And thats why you play like a dick.

We can all understand youre motives why you play and how.

But you said ityourself, you are a fucking troll.

1 question, can you understand us? Can you understand that trolling for 1 hour is fine, but doing it the whole evening every evening makes you a dickhead.

If i invite people they ask, is marten playing? So yes, this all is good for youre ego, but you still are a trolling dickhead....

Everyone can practice that crappy moves, being a f troll.......

Get the fuck out if you cant play normall without trolling....

:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :angel: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 13:06 
(>Nutter<)

I duelled you with a demo only duel, to see how good you are at other classes. It was a big suprise seeing you play demo.....

You are mentioning things here as a defend, but at the same time you say you cant hear us.

But in the other hand you mention things ive said on the server, so you heard me saying it..... Bit confusing.....

Stop playing like a dick. The community is trying to keep the server full. And youre trolling isnt helping.

So go to fm trolling or another map. Not in our game....

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 14:05 
Whole Nut

veen , if you find spies annoying why not just go pyro?

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2014 14:07 
Whole Nut

Quote:
Marten: You listen to music while playing and cant hear what we say? :

For a player that states he "practices a lot" (i.e takes his game seriously) I cant imagine listening to loud music will help your gameplay? hearing what is going on in game is not essential but important for playing the game at a high standard. So I find that comment difficult to believe Mary-ten, unless you listen to music while cheating/hacking/scripting.

We had a legendary spah named Torn, of course he was a real PIA playing against him, but as far as Im aware no-one ever accused him (not seriously) of hacking or scripting. He disssapeared from playing a few years back, we considered having a gravestone erected in the garage for him lol.

Our players are mature experienced players (apart from Boom), we are aware of your "enhancements" why dont you try playing with us without them? You will probably enjoy it more and you may (eventually) gain more respect?

Just my opinion :D
that's like asking you not to play sniper :D :D :D :D

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 629 Next