It is currently 26 Nov 2020 09:43

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 529 Next
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 17:13 
Whole Nut

As stated most cheaters will get caught out anyway and a vac ban is normally not far behind.

We worked out from a mpuk server ban to a VAC ban was 3 days on average.

some people will always have to depend on scripts but i guess its their choice.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 17:50 
Crunchy Nut

I mean, if needed i could make a video when i'm playing to prove that i'm innocent :shock:

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 19:58 
Crunchy Nut

Quote:
I mean, if needed i could make a video when i'm playing to prove that i'm innocent :shock:
I would love to see video of you playing spy, could be fun to watch :!:

I could dominate you with my huntsman so I don't care about any aimbots.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 21:01 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
That's what the last sailor said to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 14:58 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
I would not take it to serious Marten.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 15:19 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Quote:
I would not take it to serious Marten.
You saying your gonna take piss out of Miss Combats video :shock: :o :shock: Thats cruel Heinzinacan.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 17:11 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
No need to bother, if anyone here was that serious or suspicious we would have already :)
Just enjoy the game :D

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 18:37 
No Nut

No need for a chill pill, chaps ^_^

Piece said :P

Sure he could be cheating, but being a good shot doesn't always mean hacks.

I'd personally be happier if he was hacking, 'cos then it'd mean fewer people I had to worry about :D

@Sponge, I spent weeks raging at Taykin on Fragmasters... Good to know he was a little bitch in the end, and not a good player xD

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2014 12:20 
No Nut

Scripts are always used for competitive play- if you want to become good at the game it can help, and with some classes it can be vital.
They aren't just used for sniper or spy either, so why are you prioritizing the hate on those classes? It's not hacking, as shown by the fact that the people who run the scripts have had lots of hours and experience to be good enough without them- unless of course you are using an aimbot script or something. Most people posting against it won't have used scripts either...so try them.
It hasn't been banned from any nocrit, nodmgspread, or pub servers before, or not that i've seen within the long time i've been playing on this game,so this idea cannot be valid as there is little evidence to support removing scripts. In addition, no competitive game play roster like UGC or ETF2l has banned it.

If you are siding with being against the scripts, think about this: why hasn't almost any server dealt with it before?

Being against sniper is also partly due to how unbalanced he is on this map (second last point, last point, and standing on mid you have a slightly OP advantage).

Do something about the map, not the scripts plz.

#nocritspls #nogoombapls #extra spawns plz #balancedmapls

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2014 14:21 
(>Nutter<)

Cl@ssic you will soon learn here at Lazytown we hate Snipers with a passion and just behind them is spys. If you are a heavy/Demo and get a hoover the first job is kill the snipers THEN go for the turrets etc.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2014 14:38 
Pea Nut

Quote:
Cl@ssic you will soon learn here at Lazytown we hate Snipers with a passion and just behind them is spys. If you are a heavy/Demo and get a hoover the first job is kill the snipers THEN go for the turrets etc.
That has nothing to do with scripts...

#nocritspls

Last edited by Spudburger on 12 Jun 2014 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2014 14:43 
No Nut

It's up to me how i prioritize classes. In addition, in most situations, going for the sniper first isn't even possible.

If you have a passion for hating snipers, then increase the class limits on them, don't allow them at all, or prevent the map from being op as i said. Your response highlights most people have nothing against scripts/have no reason to, but are just hating on them because the map is unbalanced.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2014 08:01 
No Nut

id much rather just have a more balanced version of this sniper heaven like map than banning the scripts for players. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2014 08:10 
Whole Nut

If you use scripts, youre just a bad player. Simple as that :)

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2014 08:17 
Pea Nut

Why are we even suggesting banning scripts? They are client-side so cannot be banned by the server. :roll:

"Unlike hacking, scripting is built into Team Fortress 2 and is not banned by VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat)." TF2 wiki

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 529 Next