It is currently 26 Nov 2020 10:22

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 529 Next
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 16:19 
Whole Nut

Quote:
Question for marten: how can you aim and zoom at far distance and hit with 1 shot? With 1 shot you headshot someone from far distance.
Isnt that what a Sniper is supposed to do? :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 16:30 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Quote:
Question for marten: how can you aim and zoom at far distance and hit with 1 shot? With 1 shot you headshot someone from far distance.

Isnt that what a Sniper is supposed to do? :roll: :lol:

Im talking about spy..... Im very sorry if i confused you. I should have put it in the message madame.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 16:32 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Quote:

Practice.

A lot.
Hello Marten, if you are that good without any other things or help. You are a fucking good spy.

Youre headshots as a SPY are really good.

Well done!

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 16:49 
No Nut

For those of you who find Marten's innate ability to headshot you at a distance whilst playing spy 'uncanny' or, god forbid, 'suspicious':

There are spies out there who I've played against who have a ridiculously consistent ability to do just that, playing against competitive teams, not just casuals on a map with mostly flat terrain. It's as frustrating as it is complimentary when playing a class that can headshot to be accused of botting/scripting/etc, because although you know you're playing clean, the aggressor's inability to accept your aim as unmodded is a bit of an irritation.

For christ's sake, stop getting all caught up over people for no reason other than that they can play their class WELL. I've experienced being banned from servers before for aimbotting, because the admins were hot-tempered noobs who didn't like being killed and couldn't bring themselves to admit I might actually be better.

Having played on Lazy for more than half my time on TF2, I can honestly say that the majority of you don't seem to understand that snipers can headshot you, despite complaining about it almost constantly. If you're sick and tired of being killed so fast.. Stop moving in such a predictable, repetitive and retarded fashion. Strafe a bit, jump a bit, or even, god forbid, don't wander out into sniper lanes expecting them to let you waltz up and kill them.

Coming on this server is a breath of fresh air after playing with anyone who actually does that consistently, because it's so piss-easy to kill ya'll. Did you ever consider that the real problem here isn't Marten's 'suspicious' aim, but rather, your lack of evasive skill?

Don't shittalk someone who's good just because you suck, it's demeaning and unecessary. Just put some time into learning to move more unpredictably, and things might improve slightly.

Dust/Ecstasy/Pootles

Tl;dr

Get your heads out your asses, and learn to appreciate skill in even the classes you hate.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 16:57 
(>Nutter<)

You can see it in 2 ways.
But if marten doesnt cheat. Its a very big compliment.

Why are you so angry ectasy? Take a pill and relax.

We all have played against very good players, some of us are really good.

So if someone is being 'accused' of this and the person isnt guilty, its a huge compliment to the person. In this case a compliment to marten.

Relax everyone, and take a real xtc, you will enjoy it!

Edit: we at lazytown hate snipers :P

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 17:12 
(>Nutter<)

For most part 07 is just a fuck about and not competitive at all. So who cares anyway. :D

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 17:52 
(>Nutter<)

@Ecstasy,

Other than Mary's initial comments it doesn't appear that anyone else is accusing Marten of anything other than being an accurate shot. We've had plenty of cheats on Lazy over the years and any direct accusation is usually accompanied with proof, screenshots, demos, vids etc... If Mary has no evidence then it remains his sole opinion it seems. ;)

From experience I've noticed that cheats get complacent. When they think no one is recording them or enable aimbot by mistake they get caught. Like Taykin, who dissapeared from Lazytown just after this vid was posted. Previously considered as a good sniper :lol:

check 0:45 onwards

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 18:22 
Crunchy Nut

Sponge, I use the lines of the bricks in the wall on 4 to line up my aim to the height of the sniper heads at spawn. Now I'm worried it looks like a wallhack. :roll:

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 19:32 
(>Nutter<)

It is my "opinion" that Martin is hacking, its not a huge biggie I'm not going to hate him. I accept I could be wrong.

However: If we have a competitive game which I have organised, I will not allow anyone to win that uses hacks over players that I "feel" do not use cheats. Other normal games its a server admin issue not one for us as a group: we have no serious rules.

I think Mr Martin is both a good player and a hacker and is also very clever in hiding their use.

We can all argue and dispute this forever, which is pointless. I think Ecstacy should avoid inflaming tempers here please. From what Ive seen nobody has actually verbally attacked Martin ..just asked a fair question. :mrgreen:

Elsey hacking ! :lol:

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 21:04 
(>Nutter<)

It's easy for you to say that Dazmond you dont have a crush on me to the same extent like Miss Combat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (or should that be never Miss Combat ????????????? :jk:

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 07:20 
(>Nutter<)

Last night Marten wasnt that precise with aiming. Maybe its coincidence?

Normally he headshots me with the ambassador without blinking. Last night he actually missed.

Maybe i dodged better?

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 07:37 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Other than Mary's initial comments it doesn't appear that anyone else is accusing Marten of anything other than being an accurate shot.
Just Hang on there Sponge I object to the above statement :o

I accused my biggest fan miss combat of been like Santa Claus.i.e. got a a big sack and wants to give the contents to me :shock: It's not my doing that he goes around putting sexy posters up about me. Please don't tell me your jealous :shake:

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 09:09 
(>Nutter<)

@Marten

As you know (from BOOMs loud announcement) I was in spec last night for over 30 mins and watched your gameplay. I think you made only 2-3 headshots in that time, and no long range headshots at all with overall accuracy poor. You didn't manage a single headshot when aiming from the garage at players on cap 3 which I've experienced a few times. I guess you just had a bad night or felt under pressure of someone being in spec?

Anyway, innocent until proven guilty in my book. The above is simply proof to me that your ability varies considerably. :D

@Ilse. Lining up using marks on the map walls is common. I expect most decent snipers do it. I'm not a great sniper but I do too. The vid shows Taykin aiming at players heads through the wall before he moves to take the shot, which is impossible unless you can see through the wall (wall hack). Sure you can gauge the head height but you can't gauge the lateral position of another player behind a wall unless you can see through it.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 12:26 
Crunchy Nut

I don't understand the hate towards snipers. I never raged when I was repeatedly killed by sniper. Many of them like diz can't play anyway.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 13:17 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
I don't understand the hate towards snipers. I never raged when I was repeatedly killed by sniper. Many of them like diz can't play anyway.

no one 'hates' anyone here. :love:

it's just that no one respects a cheat :monster: :Rampage:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 529 Next