It is currently 19 Apr 2019 03:07

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Disable random crits for Lazytown?
Random crits are for noobs 30%  30%  [ 17 ]
I love a lucky shot 70%  70%  [ 39 ]
Total votes: 56
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2010 10:46 
(>Nutter<)

You should try this section if you can find something useful. http://www.lazynutters.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=20
Also in the first pages of the nutters diary I have been more descriptive on some stuff. http://www.lazynutters.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=4&t=103
The comments before and after "nutters civil wars" can give you some broad idea what an ideal team should look like, you could also look at the civil war video footage I made of the only game that didn't end in a stalemate. You'll have to count the player classes yourself or you could ask Dazman when will he allow our correspondence to be declassified :roll:

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2010 11:47 
Pea Nut

Hey thx Itzkin, I'll check that.
Curious to see if my own ideas on the subject are in line with yours.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2014 22:39 
Pea Nut

Maybe there could be a vote at the start of each round to disable crits. I hate crits.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2014 12:58 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Maybe there could be a vote at the start of each round to disable crits. I hate crits.
The only time I hate crits is when a Hacker joins the game and appears to have nothing but crits.

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2014 16:39 
Pea Nut

Quote:
Quote:
The only time I hate crits is when a Hacker joins the game and appears to have nothing but crits.
So a vote system would not be viable? The Hampshire heavies servers use a vote system like the one i'm suggesting. The vote meant that the people playing at that time could choose what was most fun for them. A vote system would be perfect because if most nutters like crits anyway nothing changes.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2014 21:08 
(>Nutter<)

Most of the players on LazyNutters either cant read or are too pissed to read. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014 10:42 
Crunchy Nut

Crits should be off at all times. They are for those who can't predict any gameplay anyway, and therefore doesn't care if things are happening randomly anyway.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 16:20 
Whole Nut

Quote:
Crits should be off at all times. They are for those who can't predict any gameplay anyway, and therefore doesn't care if things are happening randomly anyway.
+1 ! Amazingly said :D

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 19:42 
Pea Nut

Crits don't stop random/fun things from happening. Crits just get people killed randomly.

I have more fun when random crits are off because; I feel no sense of accomplishment when I kill someone with a crit, I don't find it funny when I constantly random crit the same person as they'll get frustrated and eventually leave the server and legend says a puppy dies every time you kill spud with a crit. True dat.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014 20:54 
Crunchy Nut

Quote:

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2014 22:58 
Pea Nut

lol ilse!!!

but my vote goes for random crits - i think it adds more of a challenge and excitement. Its like a box of chocolates...ya neva know what ya gonna git :korean:

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 15:17 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
lol ilse!!!

but my vote goes for random crits - i think it adds more of a challenge and excitement. Its like a box of chocolates...ya neva know what ya gonna git :korean:
Here in the U.K we tend to be more civilised than the folk over the Pond who aint figured out that at the bottom of a box of chocolates there is a index with pictures to inform folk of whats what. :hump:

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 18:20 
(>Nutter<)

What's it doing at the bottom of the box :?: It's too late looking there once they've all gone :roll:

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 21:23 
(>Nutter<)

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2014 22:03 
(>Nutter<)

that's the underneath

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next