It is currently 23 Jul 2019 22:49

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4

Delete or Keep?
Poll ended at 23 Sep 2012 22:07
Delete 67%  67%  [ 10 ]
Keep 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes: 15
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2012 22:06 
(>Nutter<)

I think we should have a global announcement that says you need to make one post to be granted full forum access. It is simple for everyone and I think more than fair. Does it need to be anymore complicated?
I think it is a fair compromise? Considering the vote is 10 v 4 in favour of just deleting them all!

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2012 00:02 
Crunchy Nut

Quote:
I think we should have a global announcement that says you need to make one post to be granted full forum access. It is simple for everyone and I think more than fair. Does it need to be anymore complicated?
I think it is a fair compromise? Considering the vote is 10 v 4 in favour of just deleting them all!
Wise decision, JJ. And give a chance for all zpm members - send them a notification about this simple rule before you will delete them.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2012 00:10 
(>Nutter<)

Thereza, the deleting of members part was stopped quite a few posts ago :p

If you say "plz" because it is shorter than please, then I'll say "no" because it is shorter than yes.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2012 01:07 
Crunchy Nut

oh, really i lost the point. :oops:
Despite the fact that it can be a cold shower for many new people, anyway this is better than deleting people and setting restrictions in 1913 posts.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2012 10:24 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Alright, then how about the admins decide who gets access and who doesn't. I'm pretty sure we know most people.

Or if that's not good enough for you, how about we use a vouch-system.
Sorry Cel that's a lose lose situation mate. I can see the Admins getting accused of favoring folk and option two will end up with. "em lets all her sad mates in while M acts like a dictator"
I think most of the board should be open and certain parts restricted. Now letting folk into the restricted area could be policed by Admins etc. (Just a Thought)

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2012 10:56 
(>Nutter<)

Yea that's exactly what I meant though mary.

If you say "plz" because it is shorter than please, then I'll say "no" because it is shorter than yes.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2012 11:45 
(>Nutter<)

Right soz mate misread it

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2012 17:18 
(>Nutter<)

Right, I think we can lock this thread now as the decisions and changes have now been made.

I feel the choices are correct, and in no way does it stop anyone missing out on the (>NUTTERS<) experience. If any thing it will give new members (and old) more confidence in this fairly close community.

I just hope we can all continue to enjoy the forums for another four years (yes, that's right, four years old in October) and use it as a place to chill out, take the piss out of each other and arrange more high quality Lazytown fun. :D

A big thanks goes to Daz and Serious Cat for allowing this to happen :!: :cheers: Without them we probably wouldn't be.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012 08:31 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
A big thanks goes to Daz and Serious Cat for allowing this to happen :!: :cheers: Without them we probably wouldn't be.
+1 :cheers:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4