It is currently 19 Apr 2019 00:59

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 10:32 
Crunchy Nut

Since our comrade Veen (you know, the guy who sounds like he got one of his pikes stuck in his throat) keep complaining about me not helping the team, i'm gonna explain this for everyone once and for all:

The absolutely ONLY reason why i still play this game is because i like Lazytown and many of the nutters.

I'm totally done with playing this game seriously. I've been playing in all different kind of teams, 6vs6, Highlander etc since 2009. I play this game at a serious rate of ZERO percent now.

What do i do when i play on lazy? Well, obviously i:

1. Kill players (if i feel like it) by preferably blowing their heads to kingdom come.

2. Troll old people like Sponge and Veen who get mad over games.

3. Troll engineers.

4. Troll snipers.

5. Listening to music. Most likely spaghetti-disco.

I don't give two fuckelifucks if there is a dispenser in front of me. I might take care of it later. Maybe not. Right now i'm waiting for that engineer to pick up his sentry and try to run to destination point 3. After that I might wait for daz the badass or purple to take the next tele so i can headshot them again.

I'm gonna skullfuck the next person who complain about me not helping the team.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 10:53 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Since our comrade Veen (you know, the guy who sounds like he got one of his pikes stuck in his throat) keep complaining about me not helping the team, i'm gonna explain this for everyone once and for all:

The absolutely ONLY reason why i still play this game is because i like Lazytown and many of the nutters.

I'm totally done with playing this game seriously. I've been playing in all different kind of teams, 6vs6, Highlander etc since 2009. I play this game at a serious rate of ZERO percent now.

What do i do when i play on lazy? Well, obviously i:

1. Kill players (if i feel like it) by preferably blowing their heads to kingdom come.

2. Troll old people like Sponge and Veen who get mad over games.

3. Troll engineers.

4. Troll snipers.

5. Listening to music. Most likely spaghetti-disco.

I don't give two fuckelifucks if there is a dispenser in front of me. I might take care of it later. Maybe not. Right now i'm waiting for that engineer to pick up his sentry and try to run to destination point 3. After that I might wait for daz the badass or purple to take the next tele so i can headshot them again.

I'm gonna skullfuck the next person who complain about me not helping the team.
:roll:

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 10:58 
(>Nutter<)

While I agree that there is nothing wrong with not taking it seriously, you can't continue to play on 07 in this way.
I have nothing against you at all, but after all it is a team game. It is they way it is meant to be played and why us nutters love it so much.
I suggest you change how you feel and play or go and play elsewhere. Personally, and I don't like this, I would put the motion forward for you to be permanently banned from the server. Your aim only appears to be selfish and ruin the fun of others.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 11:13 
Crunchy Nut

Trolling is a tactic too tho, JJ.

If i start to troll an engi and a sniper, they will eventually only start looking for me which will be good for my team. Why does it matter that they get pissed? If they can't kill me then it's their problem. There are TWO metal locations on the map. If people can't kill me just because i use dead ringer then i sadly must inform them that they are pretty horrible at the game.

When they shoot me and DR activates, run to the nearest metal. How hard can it be?

If people want it to be so serious btw, why not just play competitive then?

Pubs are pubs.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 11:27 
(>Nutter<)

It's not about being serious it's about having fun in the evening and not getting pissed off. You have admitted how you play and why you play that way. Like everyone keeps telling you it's a team game, Team Fortress.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 11:51 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Trolling is a tactic too tho, JJ.

If i start to troll an engi and a sniper, they will eventually only start looking for me which will be good for my team. Why does it matter that they get pissed? If they can't kill me then it's their problem. There are TWO metal locations on the map. If people can't kill me just because i use dead ringer then i sadly must inform them that they are pretty horrible at the game.

When they shoot me and DR activates, run to the nearest metal. How hard can it be?

If people want it to be so serious btw, why not just play competitive then?

Pubs are pubs.
boring
ˈbɔːrɪŋ/Submit adjective
not interesting; tedious. "I've got a boring life"
synonyms: tedious, dull, monotonous; repetitious, repetitive; unrelieved, lacking variety, lacking variation, lacking excitement, lacking interest, unvaried, unimaginative, uneventful, characterless, featureless, colourless, lifeless, soulless, passionless, spiritless, unspirited, insipid, uninteresting, unexciting, uninspiring, unstimulating, unoriginal, derivative, jejune, nondescript, sterile, flat, bland, (plain) vanilla, arid, dry, dry as dust, stale, wishy-washy, grey, anaemic, tired, banal, lame, plodding, ponderous, pedestrian, lacklustre, stodgy, dreary, mechanical, stiff, leaden, wooden; mind-numbing, soul-destroying, wearisome, tiring, tiresome, irksome, trying, frustrating; humdrum, prosaic, mundane, commonplace, workaday, quotidian, unremarkable, routine, run-of-the-mill, normal, usual, ordinary, conventional, suburban; garden variety; informaldeadly, bog-standard, nothing to write home about, a dime a dozen, no great shakes, not up to much; informalsamey, common or garden; informaldullsville, ornery | "his conversation is really rather boring"

:lol:

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 13:28 
Whole Nut

well,the simple thing is,he is an effective spy.

yes he doesn't always sap stuff but he succeeds by making half the team search/chase after him.

still less annoying than snipers though :lol:

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 13:43 
(>Nutter<)

Maryten you wont fit in unless you change. You will not make any friends or gain any: RESPECT. ;)

Do not think you are immune to being pissed off yourself Maryten. And any lame ass can annoy anyone, its nothing special the internet and life is full of them...(e.g. my ex wife).

If you are happy annoying people you will pay a price. You are paying a price right now, many people dislike you (or in plain english think you are a complete twat).

I feel you need to make a decision, you either stop annoying the Nutter community or play somewhere else. If you move on and do the same thing you will achieve the same results and get no where. We do have plenty twats here, you make as well stay but fit in :D

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 13:53 
(>Nutter<)

This message isnt important..... Its f lame

I dare you to skullfuck me.

I have nothing personal against you. Acting like a twat doesnt help you in the nutters community.

I will not shut up for anyone, and will keep saying what i think every minute i feel like it.

So dont think that this "important" message is going to help you in any way.

In fact, it just makes it worse......

But its ok, you can keep wanking youre way, i dont care :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

We all know you think you are very very good..... And im the worse player that there is....

Yes, you are absolutely correct!

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 14:32 
Whole Nut

Oh please let's see him banned on 07! I for one rarely play there now because I get utterly fed up of him sniping me as I exit spawn. I can cope with Daz and Purple as there's always ways to get back at them but frankly, I rarely play now and a this character is one of the primary reasons that I don't.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 14:42 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Oh please let's see him banned on 07! I for one rarely play there now because I get utterly fed up of him sniping me as I exit spawn. I can cope with Daz and Purple as there's always ways to get back at them but frankly, I rarely play now and a this character is one of the primary reasons that I don't.

If i hear from a lot of people they dont like 07 or dont play a lot there anymore because of 1 person...

Isnt this reason enough to bann his ass?

I wont stay away for him, but i see many do... And that upsets me.....

You have connections Parva, i say make it happen.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 15:58 
(>Nutter<)

I played Scout yesterday and Dominated Combat twice !!!!!!! It was better than sex (Can somebody explain to Dazmond what sex is like)

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2014 17:01 
(>Nutter<)

Doubt you know what it's like Mary if dominating combat is better.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2014 09:51 
Pea Nut

:lol: :lol:

I like Maartan, keep him on Lazytown. The problem is though, you are far better than us drunkards, and makes for unhappy dying. Why not play scout or engineer or something?

You constantly surprise me with your accuracy. You should make real £££ with those skills for a proper pro team.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2014 13:10 
Crunchy Nut

Quote:
It's not about being serious it's about having fun in the evening and not getting pissed off. You have admitted how you play and why you play that way. Like everyone keeps telling you it's a team game, Team Fortress.
Like i said JJ:

Trolling is a tactic too. Last time i played i had 5 people chasing me at one point.

That's five people less defending 3.

I only enjoy trolling those who easily get pissed all the time. It's not something that i constantly enjoy. I might be an evil c*nt but i'm not THAT evil.

I have my limits. I felt really bad once when i had killed Luzvi outside spawn a couple of times which made her angry and left so i actually added her and apologized for being such a dick.
Quote:
We all know you think you are very very good.....
No, Veen.

I only think that there are much worse teamplayers than me on the server which is why i think it's a bit unfair when you only whine about me being a useless teamplayer just because i don't run around and kamikaze-sap all the time.

I have developed my own way of playing which is working in the long run because of all the attention i get.

Just like Jace said.

Grats for being in the semifinals.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next