It is currently 23 Apr 2019 03:02

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Appeal to Nutters!
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 10:54 
Whole Nut

He did mention you Parva, "We've got two top admins from Multiplay that do an awesome job" ... pretty sure it includes you and Jace ;)

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 12:05 
Crunchy Nut

It gets really uncomfortable reading some of your posts Parva, as the server has the optimal conditions for a good game.
When reading your posts and responses to Sponge, I get a feeling that the server (MP#07) we all love so much are in danger of some kind of reaction to what has been going on here on the forums.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 19:51 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
He did mention you Parva, "We've got two top admins from Multiplay that do an awesome job" ... pretty sure it includes you and Jace ;)
and top of the list :P

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 20:18 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Also, as far as I'm concerned 07 is the nutter server. it may not be for you, but it is for me. This is where the nutter charcters are, after all, the whole nutter idea is named after Boom, not the map or game.
I don't think anyone disputes that 07 is our home JJ and no one has stated otherwise and quite the opposite? What I was suggesting is that if some of us didn't play on other servers and invite other lazytown players you'd probably be playing on your own by now which is pretty much the point of the conversation. If no new players to come to take the place of those that have left what does this leave u with...?

...It leaves you with an empty server which is why some of US are doing what we can so this doesn't happen regardless that some can't be arsed. Yes NUTTERS is named after Boom (and a few others truth be told) but there's another word that might have escaped your memory, it should be familiar cos it's pretty much the only map you and me play on. If you need a hint look to the top of the page, it's in big orange uppercase text abobe the word NUTTERS. We are the LAZYTOWN NUTTERS, not the Counterstrike NUTTERS, not the DUSTBOWL NUTTERS, not the DOTA NUTTERS, Not the XBOX PS56 Wiiii NUTTERS but the LAZYTOWN nutters. So no.. it IS about the MAP and it is about TF2.

Wanna fight about it? See u on cap 3 in 30 mins. Ask Mary to hold your fkin handbag and bring someone else along to help u pick up ur teeth. :lol:

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 20:36 
(>Nutter<)

Sponge, there are plenty of gtfo and fragmaster players in my friends list. :) But playing on fragmasters lazytown is nothing like 07. And it has nothing to do with the quality of the players, i know there are some excellent individuals there. And over the years I have tried hard to meet players on those servers. Some have come to 07 some haven't.
Quote:
Wanna fight about it? See u on cap 3 in 30 mins. Ask Mary to hold your fkin handbag and bring someone else along to help u pick up ur teeth. :lol:
Might pop along if the servers busy :D :lol:

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 21:27 
Whole Nut

Since I'm 1 hour ahead of the UK , I usually tend to be one of the first to join the server. I always send alot of invites out, both to Nutters , GTFOs and FMsters ... Some days it doesn't happen alot, and can stay half empty for another hour, but usually it fills up pretty quickly :)

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2013 21:52 
(>Nutter<)

I like Lazytown.
I like Multiplay Lazytown.
I like turtles.
And jugs.

Whats everyone fighting about I cant be arsed to read the whole thread.
:)
x

Untill you can no longer hold a glass without spilling. This is the quaffing hysteresis point where the beer intake is reduced to match the alcohol handling capacity of the imbibing entity.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 00:46 
(>Nutter<)

shut up boom

If you say "plz" because it is shorter than please, then I'll say "no" because it is shorter than yes.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 02:14 
Whole Nut

Quote:
It gets really uncomfortable reading some of your posts Parva, as the server has the optimal conditions for a good game.
When reading your posts and responses to Sponge, I get a feeling that the server (MP#07) we all love so much are in danger of some kind of reaction to what has been going on here on the forums.
There will never be a reaction on the server, the server that is set up as it is currently (class limits and all) have been refined from many hundreds of hours since I set that map as one of my original line-up in the 7 servers I had when TF2 launched. I'm always open to making changes if there's a good reason for them and no, I won't be shutting it down or doing anything silly.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 02:18 
Whole Nut

Quote:
Oh I see. Only I've had at least 6 admins play that server, apologies for not getting the distinction. :) Me, Jace, KP, SeriousCat, Celestial, Cartman, KitKat.....

Anyway, 'nuff said I guess.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 07:48 
(>Nutter<)

So anyway, when are we having a go on this Dustbowl map?

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 08:18 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
I will when I can, just got a lot of work on and early starts for my sins. (posting this at 8am from work on a Saturday morning). :tears:
:D

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 12:56 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Quote:
I will when I can, just got a lot of work on and early starts for my sins. (posting this at 8am from work on a Saturday morning). :tears:
:D
Get some work done you idle B*stard :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew about the poll re Nutters tag but it was never sorted mate and keeps coming up that's why I mentioned it (And why are you reading this Sponge I have told you once already WORK)

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 13:14 
(>Nutter<)

I'm trying to work but u keep interrupting me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013 13:35 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
I'm trying to work but u keep interrupting me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should be able to deal with it been a Gay model :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next