It is currently 21 Feb 2019 16:53

All times are UTC

Post subject: Am l cheating?
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 12:41 
No Nut

Last night l was playing on nutters lasytown as demoman and having a good game when sponge openly questioned a kill l got on him when as a spy he decided to zap a telly port that l had put some sticky bombs round, he told me that he got killed just as he was about to zap the telly port and saw that l was way up front and so questioned how I managed to do that, which seemed to be implying that l was using some sort of hack. At the time l did not think too much of it and basically explained it as being a simple random kill.
But l have to say it has been bugging me enough to make me feel the need to write this message and to make a clear statement to every nutter out there. l have never and will never use hacks or any other kind of cheat in order to get a kill or win a game. Feel free to follow me in game or do whatever check can be done, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE
Sponge mate when you decided to go after that telly with the sticky bombs around you were rolling the dice yes the odds were in your favour but never the less you were taking a chance and on that occasion the dice were against you. I had no idea you were there the most likely answer is those sticky bombs went off when l was attacking another player, it’s as simple as that. l would have never questioned you like that as l have known you long enough not to question your integrity.
I don’t want to fall out with you just felt I need to make a very clear statement. I intend on playing my game and killing you as often as possible :) and hopefully continuing to exchange some friendly banter with you. Regards Swim

Post subject: Re: Am l cheating?
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 14:58 
(>Nutter<)

haha sponge has accused me of some dodgy sniper kills as well in the past. Not too bothered about it though :p

If you say "plz" because it is shorter than please, then I'll say "no" because it is shorter than yes.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 16:29 
(>Nutter<)

In heat of battle (even more so for spies that are behind the enemy line) people can get a bit more emotional. As you say he was so close to do something useful (after unknown number of attempts) and then something random happens. In his anger a player could make remarks that he isn't fully believing himself.

And lets just say Sponge is a good example of such behaviour :D

P.S. He is onto something when it comes to Celestial, though :Rampage:

Last edited by Itzkin on 13 Dec 2011 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 17:58 
(>Nutter<)

I don't think he meant it quite that serious :? :D

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 19:10 
No Nut

I want to make it quite clear sponge did not show any anger there was no shouting or anything like that but the way l was questioned left me with little doubt of sponges suspicions. I have not wrote this post to have a go at sponge, l simply want to make it clear that l don’t cheat and anyone is free to do whatever checks they like. Sponge if l have misinterpreted your reason for questioning me last night then l will gladly eat humble pie and apologise.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 19:33 
Crunchy Nut

HAX!

Don't worry about it mate - he accuses all the good players, so consider it flattery :)

Besides, I'd be shit without my hax. What would I do without my 'lotso-crits' and 'spy hunter' scripts?! :)

N

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 19:44 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
HAX!

Don't worry about it mate - he accuses all the good players, so consider it flattery :)

Besides, I'd be shit without my hax. What would I do without my 'lotso-crits' and 'spy hunter' scripts?! :)

N
Stop critting me you hacker. Everytime I poke my head round a corner there's a fucking crit rocket hitting me in the face.

If you say "plz" because it is shorter than please, then I'll say "no" because it is shorter than yes.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 20:16 
(>Nutter<)

Dear Mr Swim.. :) I asked you "how the fuck u managed to do what u did" because it was sooo freaky and I know you're not having a go and at no point did I accuse you of anything and I thought since we were both laughing about it it was forgotten? In my defence I think I called pretty much everyone I've played with a cheat at some point, usually when they kill me. 99.9% of the time I'm jokin ofc . It's when I don't say anything I'm taking it seriously cos I'm in spec recording ;) which I have never had reason to with regards to any NUTTER ..ever 8-) ...apart from BOOM cos no one can be that bad wthout using hax of some sort :lol:

lock topic ;)

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011 22:48 
No Nut

ok l am now eating humble pie, well actually its apple pie with custard but it’s the thought that counts. Thanks everyone for your comments.

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011 00:17 
(>Nutter<)

You Listen to Sponge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next you will say Mary is a man. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dazmond "Should I go sniper"

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011 18:01 
(>Nutter<)

I hack all the time it's just that my hacks are so shit nobody notices.......

Untill you can no longer hold a glass without spilling. This is the quaffing hysteresis point where the beer intake is reduced to match the alcohol handling capacity of the imbibing entity.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2011 12:25 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
I hack all the time it's just that my hacks are so shit nobody notices.......
You're awesome!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2013 10:52 
(>Nutter<)

For any would be hackers please refer to this diagram taken from the BBC website today that details exactly how it's done. Looks fucking easy :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2013 18:01 
(>Nutter<)

Why are you posting in a 2 year old topic!

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2013 18:14 
(>Nutter<)

Quote:
Why are you posting in a 2 year old topic!
Because i'm LAZY :D ..

didnt think it warranted a new one :)