Tonight we'll introduce the fixed and optimized version of cp_lazytown_f which we cleverly named cp_lazytown_g.
The map will look the same as lazytown_f, since we havn't changed any of the textures.
The fixes include:
- No-build on the roofs.
- It's no longer possible to get stuck on the corridors.
- It's no longer possible to shoot over the roof from point 3 to 2 / 4.
- Garage lockers aren't walk-through any more.
- Bushes on courtyards.
- Pipes on 3 are properly mirrored.
- Added a no-build zone in front of the pipes on 3, so teleporters don't auto-destruct.
- Added a lamp post on 2nd red cap point.
- Changed the gas-tank prop on red point 1 for better accessibility.
- Changed the starting cap points to actually represent the team's colours.
- The join-camera now shows point 3, instead of some place underneath the map
- Made the skybox much smaller, improving performance.
- Removed some props which weren't viewable, and made the other props so they wouldn't render.
- Increased performance overall with hints, area_portals and occluders.
That's all I can think of right now.
Special thanks to Giloh for doing most of the changes and special thanks to me for making him do it
You can download the final version here: http://tf2.multiplay.co.uk/motd/cp_lazytown_g.rar
Make sure you unrar it and place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\ACCOUNTNAME\team fortress 2\tf\maps