It is currently 16 Feb 2019 04:06

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2009 10:26 
Whole Nut

On the heavy and medic ahievement list there is the killing 20 people in one life with a medic heavy partnership. This seems a very hard one to get, my max kills as a heavy is 17 and cleaner mentioned last night that he got a new record of 20 with heavy, this would of got the achievement but only if one medic was healing him all the time (the cleaner never has one medic always two).

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2009 12:08 
Whole Nut

Quote:
This seems a very hard one to get, my max kills as a heavy is 17 and cleaner mentioned last night that he got a new record of 20 with heavy
Kritzkrieg may work well for this as long as the heavy doesn't get sniped, and retreats when the health gets low. I got 50 kill assists in one life with the kritz last night, mainly with Parva as a heavy, although that may have been several lives for Parva.

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2009 13:59 
Crunchy Nut

If you really want it I would advice only take the easy kills and be careful, don't rely too much on ubers because many times they will get you killed.

Also make sure there is no Torn as spy in the other team, or watch your back at all times 8-)

And as Astro said kritzkreig can get you alot of kills and at the same time keep you at a fairly safe distance from sentries and pyros trapping you inside the area. Watch out for snipers though.

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2009 00:06 
Crunchy Nut

Quote:
On the heavy and medic ahievement list there is the killing 20 people in one life with a medic heavy partnership. This seems a very hard one to get, my max kills as a heavy is 17 and cleaner mentioned last night that he got a new record of 20 with heavy, this would of got the achievement but only if one medic was healing him all the time (the cleaner never has one medic always two).

In Lazy server 07 ? No thats impossible!!! :roll:
all player on evening is professional you now that :roll:
Some day take One Pro Medic try 1 hour in som US Lazy server... 80% Noob!
Then you clean better... i had luck 2 ore 3 medic and no Torn in other team :lol:
2 kritz....
but still no new record on my Profile :( dam Steam... and 287.4 hours like havy... ??
Shit... thats Wrong !! should be 500 Hours !! :evil:

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2009 09:39 
Crunchy Nut

If you want to break records you should play when the server isnt completely full..
Every time I break my record as a soldier its 5vs5 or max 10vs10.
And off course you will need a good medic to help you.. A good medic that can stay alive long enough ;)

I always get a higher kpd when the server isnt full..

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009 13:34 
No Nut

Ive done this....

Im a pro Heavy ;) play very defensive and as another poster says, dont rush in hard with ubers, jsut keep picking off.

Its a bit boring, I am a very attacking minded heavy and dont mind getting killed so I found this hard.